Pig >> mail # user >> Getting the byte size of a map

+
Benjamin Juhn 2012-07-27, 17:58
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-07-27, 19:05
Re: Getting the byte size of a map
Byte size as in the runtime memory size of the map object or its
serialized byte size? Cause the latter can get complex to compute with
different storages and different storage options, right?

Or if you meant a trivial thing such as Map.size(), then nvm.

--
Harsh J