Pig, mail # user - Getting the byte size of a map

Re: Getting the byte size of a map
Harsh J 2012-07-29, 19:31
Byte size as in the runtime memory size of the map object or its
serialized byte size? Cause the latter can get complex to compute with
different storages and different storage options, right?

Or if you meant a trivial thing such as Map.size(), then nvm.

--
Harsh J