HBase, mail # dev - 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines

Re: 0.94 tests back in shape and some guidelines
Stack 2012-12-26, 16:53
Thanks for doing the fixup "Iron Hand".  +1 on these rules for a branch or
for any branch (We'll have to do the same for for trunk when it becomes
0.96 branch).  Should we add something here:
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase.tests  Or to the community section:
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#community ?  Or to the developer section?

St.Ack