Hive >> mail # user >> A few JIRAs closed in v0.10.0 that don't actually appear to be working

+
Dean Wampler 2013-01-28, 17:44
Re: A few JIRAs closed in v0.10.0 that don't actually appear to be working
Oh, another one is

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-446 - Implement TRUNCATE.

The CLI doesn't recognize it.

dean