Accumulo >> mail # dev >> 1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;

Re: 1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;
Not to the extent that I've just stated, but the instructions for
rebuilding everything are somewhat self-documented in the
assemble/build.sh convenience script.

There is a ticket open to improve the README in 1.6 (ACCUMULO-1515)
and the discussion has centered around including instructions for
building.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii