HDFS >> mail # user >> Linux io scheduler

Hello Hadoopers,

Is anyone ever play linux io scheduler configuration in worker nodes?
default for centos is cfq, there are 3 more to choose from.
I wonder if we can play with those scheduler, probably we might get better
performance ?

hope this make sense.
Patai