Pig >> mail # user >> pig and hbase integration = hanging jobs

Re: pig and hbase integration = hanging jobs
> More information at: http://hadoop1:50030/**jobdetails.jsp?jobid=job_**
201203071602_0001<http://hadoop1:50030/jobdetails.jsp?jobid=job_201203071602_0001>

did you check that? From that link you can also navigate to output from
mapper task.
did you create "info" column family in the table?