Pig >> mail # user >> [HELP] How to split a string in pig script ?

Re: [HELP] How to split a string in pig script ?
Something like this should do it:

A = FOREACH data GENERATE name, FLATTEN(TOKENIZE(ids));
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Babu, Prashanth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Can you also post the sample input and the desired output you are looking
> for?
>
> Thanks,
> Prashanth.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*