Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-27, 01:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-29, 01:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-27, 17:26
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 20:43
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 22:07
+
David Medinets 2013-01-28, 15:46
+
Jim Klucar 2013-01-28, 16:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 17:03
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-28, 19:26
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 21:34
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:12
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:21
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:32
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:50
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:15
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 17:34
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:38
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 18:53
+
David Medinets 2013-01-29, 18:21
+
Christopher Tubbs 2013-01-29, 18:55
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 17:40
+
dlmarion@... 2013-01-29, 17:52
+
John Vines 2013-01-29, 18:11
+
Mike Drob 2013-01-29, 19:26
Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM, William Slacum <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also, in regards to the doodle thing, are we trying to set up like a cam
> show or something? Personally I don't see the issue with us just listing
> stuff here and having a discussion about it.
>
> I would like to have a live meeting is to support more interactive
communication with a more complete scope of features in one discussion. You
can think of this as a sort of mini-conference for Accumulo features. This
is an opportunity to get people excited about the projects that you are
interested in as well as to establish some big picture identity for the
next releases of Accumulo.

Adam
+
Aaron Cordova 2013-01-30, 18:20