HBase >> mail # dev >> Release Frequency Experiments

Re: Release Frequency Experiments
With all the versions, we may need to setup some stuff to validate
compatibility -- maybe have old clients step through the paces (do all
admin commands, exercise the apis) to make sure nothing catches fire?

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera