HBase >> mail # user >> Create table with coprocessors from hbase shell

+
anil gupta 2013-06-13, 00:00
Re: Create table with coprocessors from hbase shell
Depending on the version of HBase and thus HBase Shell, what does the help command tell you?
If the alter table doesn't have it as an option... then I'd say you're better off writing Java.

On Jun 12, 2013, at 7:00 PM, anil gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using hbase(0.94.2) shell to create tables that are using
> coprocessors.  I have added coprocessors to existing tables by using
> HBaseAdmin api. But, now i need to need to add them while creating the
> table.
>
> As per the following link i can alter a table and add a coproc. But, i
> cannot find any command that will enable me to add coproc to the table at
> the time of creation.
> https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/coprocessor_introduction
>
> Please let me know whether it is possible to add coproc at the time of
> creating table(from shell) or not?
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Anil Gupta