HBase, mail # user - Create table with coprocessors from hbase shell

Re: Create table with coprocessors from hbase shell
Michael Segel 2013-06-13, 02:27
Depending on the version of HBase and thus HBase Shell, what does the help command tell you?
If the alter table doesn't have it as an option... then I'd say you're better off writing Java.