Hive >> mail # user >> How Can I store the Hive query result in one file ?

How Can I store the Hive query result in one file ?
Hello Hive users,
Is there a manner to store the Hive  query result (SELECT *.....) in a
specfique and alone file (given the file name) like (INSERT OVERWRITE LOCAL
DIRECTORY '/directory_path_name/')?
Thanks for your answers
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-07-04, 10:38