Avro >> mail # user >> Type cast exception

+
Jaydeep Ayachit 2010-04-26, 14:59
+
Scott Carey 2010-04-27, 19:48
+
TrevniUser 2013-07-02, 17:05
+
Doug Cutting 2013-07-02, 17:26
+
TrevniUser 2013-07-02, 17:33
Re: Type cast exception
This was fixed in Avro 1.7.4.  Please try upgrading and see if that helps.

Doug