HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: SDP support for Hadoop RPC

Re: SDP support for Hadoop RPC
Hello

How do you get hadoop worked with infiniband? Do you use SDP?
I only need to use RPC of hadoop for now. Any help on how to get it worked?

Thanks
Yasin
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM, Milind Bhandarkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
---------
Yasin Celik