Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?

+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 15:17
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-27, 16:49
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 16:56
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-27, 17:30
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 18:12
+
Jay Kreps 2012-11-27, 18:17
+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-27, 18:20
+
Jay Kreps 2012-11-27, 18:30
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 18:25
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-27, 18:39
Re: 0.8.0 producer can't connect to cluster?
Hate to follow up my own message, but for others with the same problem, I
found the version of yammer that is included in the build:

-bash-3.2$ find . -name "*.jar" -exec grep -ni yammer {} \;
Binary file ./core/lib/metrics-annotation-3.0.0-c0c8be71.jar matches
Binary file ./core/lib/metrics-core-3.0.0-c0c8be71.jar matches

I can now publish messages to the cluster!

Thanks,

Chris