Drill >> mail # dev >> incubator-drill/sqlline for Windows platform

+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-21, 15:48
+
Timothy Chen 2013-12-21, 17:43
RE: incubator-drill/sqlline for Windows platform
Hi Tim,
Yes, I will do that.  Shall I sync up with you one-on-one, via email, for any clarification on this?
Regards,Ravi

> Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 09:43:48 -0800
> Subject: Re: incubator-drill/sqlline for Windows platform
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Hi Ravi,
>
> I don't believe we have a windows version of the script, and someone would
> need to write that.
>
> Would you be interested in doing so?
>
> Tim
>

> On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Ravisankar Sivasubramaniam <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I started following the instructions at
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Compiling+Drill+from+source.
> >  When I come to the part "Run the interactive Drill shell" (./sqlline -u
> > jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local -n admin -p admin), find that the script
> > has been written for *nix only.  As I am working on Windows 7, should I
> > execute a different file or follow a different set of instruction?  For
> > some reason I couldn't access the apache drill mail archive and so couldn't
> > search the archives for similar questions - my apologies if this question
> > has been asked before.
> > Would you please let me know how I can resolve this issue in Windows 7?
> >  In case change is required for the document / script file generation
> > logic, I can take that up with one of your guidance.
> > Regards,Ravi

+
Timothy Chen 2013-12-22, 05:35
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-12-21, 17:26
+
Ravisankar Sivasubramania... 2013-12-22, 04:31