MapReduce >> mail # user >> how i will take data from my Facebook community ?

how i will take data from my Facebook community ?
Hi ,
below is my case study ...
i need to do analytic on my Facebook community.
is any one know,  *how i will take data from my Facebook community ?* is
any Facebook plugin available ? or is any way to store data from Facebook ?

i want to store this data in HDFS and implement further .

Kind Regard
Sujit Dhamale
+
Harsh J 2012-08-20, 07:02