Accumulo, mail # dev - [VOTE] add mvn dependency:analyze to release process

Re: [VOTE] add mvn dependency:analyze to release process
Steve Loughran 2013-11-14, 09:56
note that https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9991 is
probably-doomed attempt to have consistent dependencies at least within the
hadoop-core, if there are issues there don't be afraid to get involved

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE