Accumulo >> mail # dev >> How to contribute to Accumulo using git.

+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-07-18, 17:50
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-21, 00:32
+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-07-22, 17:11
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-23, 01:44
Re: How to contribute to Accumulo using git.
Heh, I need to merge this branch of our site back to production site.
This should be accurate. If I screwed anything up, let me know and I can
fix it :)