Flume >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-12, 21:04
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-11-12, 21:11
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-12, 21:13
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flume committer - Patrick Wendell
Welcome, Patrick! :-)

Cheers,
Will

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Welcome Patrick!
>
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > That's awesome, welcome on board Patrick!
> >
> > Jarcec
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 01:04:41PM -0800, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
> >> On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC,  I am excited to welcome Patrick
> Wendell as a committer on Flume! Patrick has contributed significantly to
> the project, by adding new features, fixing bugs and helping users on the
> Flume users list. Here is a list of jiras Patrick has worked on:
> >>
> >> http://s.apache.org/6EG
> >>
> >> Please join me in congratulating Patrick on his new role!
> >>

> >> Thanks,
> >> Hari

> http://incubator.apache.org/mrunit/

+
Roshan Naik 2012-11-13, 00:02
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-13, 07:41
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-11-12, 21:10
+
Mike Percy 2012-11-13, 02:10