HBase >> mail # user >> Re: HBase and Data Integrity

+
tsuna 2013-02-17, 00:48
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-17, 04:13
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-17, 02:52
Re: HBase and Data Integrity
Yes, but implementing a constraint requires implementing a coprocessor,
which is not something I'd recommend to users as a general practice. HBase
doesn't offer referential integrity as commonly understood in the RDBMS
world (foreign keys, etc.) out of the box.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)