HBase, mail # dev - A couple of unit tests may be using a data dir of /tmp/hbase-${user}

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-07, 18:00
+
Stack 2013-01-07, 19:32
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-01-07, 19:38
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-07, 19:42
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-01-07, 19:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-07, 20:26
Re: A couple of unit tests may be using a data dir of /tmp/hbase-${user}
Enis Söztutar 2013-01-08, 00:53
Andrew, could you please review HBASE-6824 then. Let's get the ball
rolling.

Enis
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sounds perfect to me.
>
> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I guess we can use the ResourceChecker to detect and fail those tests.
> >

> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

> (via Tom White)