HBase, mail # user - Custom HBase Filter : Error in readFields

Re: Custom HBase Filter : Error in readFields
Ted Yu 2013-02-21, 05:13
Bryan:
Please add unit test for your filter.

This would easily catch regression in case you modify the filter in future.
You can refer to examples coming with 0.94 source:

tyu$ find src/test -name 'Test*Filter*.java'
src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/TestTimestampsFilter.java
src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/TestColumnCountGetFilter.java
src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/TestColumnPaginationFilter.java
src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/TestColumnPrefixFilter.java

Cheers