MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to acquire Input Filename

+
Hans Uhlig 2012-12-05, 23:24
Re: How to acquire Input Filename
Have you tried with

String fileName = ((org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileSplit) context.getInputSplit()).getPath().getName();

?

hope it helps
Olivier

Le 6 déc. 2012 à 00:24, Hans Uhlig a écrit :

> I am currently using multiple inputs to merge quite a few different but related filetypes and I am attempting to track down some bad data. However Multiple inputs shields the FileSplit behind a TaggedInputSplit and map.input.file is no longer used. How can one get the file path now for tracking down problems?

+
Hans Uhlig 2012-12-08, 18:31