Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Javadoc contributions

Javadoc contributions
In an effort to learn the Accumulo code, I've been working through it and
writing Javadoc along the way. I'd like to start contributing it to the
project. Is the best way to do that simply to create new JIRA tickets
covering the contributions? I have a lot so far, but I would only submit
digestible portions at a time, so as not to overwhelm anyone.

Thanks for your advice,
Bill

--
| - - -
| Bill Havanki
| Solutions Architect, Cloudera Government Solutions
| - - -
+
Christopher 2013-11-25, 21:12
+