Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Formatter - White Space Issue?

Re: Formatter - White Space Issue?
I noticed that, too... it looks like Eclipse formats blank javadoc
lines in javadoc comments with an indentation. I don't know that it
can be helped much. I haven't been sufficiently motivated to look into
it, since it's at most, one space char, and only in javadocs.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii