HBase, mail # user - the scan will be executed parallel if not use coprocessor?

Re: the scan will be executed parallel if not use coprocessor?
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-15, 04:15
The HBase by default does not use parallel scanning mechanism.  It is
sequential.  There are some JIRA that try to implement scanning in parallel
on the regions.  HBASE-1935 is one such idea.
Projects like phoenix uses Coprocessors to scan the regions in parallel and
the results are returned to the clients.

Regards
Ram