Accumulo, mail # dev - Would gerrit help to organize accumulo code reviews?

Re: Would gerrit help to organize accumulo code reviews?
Josh Elser 2013-09-27, 16:49
Somewhat related, it would be cool to get Jenkins reviewing patches that
are attached to issues (HDFS is an example I think).

Im not sure of all the functionality that review board provides, but I'm
all for having a more integrated system (regardless of what the actual tool
is to begin).