HBase, mail # dev - Re: [DISCUSSION] Sorting out issues for 0.96 for (eventual) release

+
Devaraj Das 2013-02-06, 21:53
+
Stack 2013-02-06, 22:29
Re: [DISCUSSION] Sorting out issues for 0.96 for (eventual) release
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-06, 23:11
+1 these need to happen before release:

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Was waiting on the outstanding big code movements -- snapshots coming in,
> prefix-tree, client module moves -- and nailing rpc format /keyvalue
> serialization going forward for 0.96 so we don't have to do it in two
> places.

However, we could branch and start releasing 0.95.<date> developer preview
releases pretty soon, right?, to start testing the relative stability as
these things land.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy