Bigtop, mail # dev - bigtop pull request: A module for smoke tests for httpfs

bigtop pull request: A module for smoke tests for httpfs
kawaa 2014-01-20, 17:23
GitHub user kawaa opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/bigtop/pull/1

    A module for smoke tests for httpfs

    I assume that HttpFs proxy is exported via HTTPFS_PROXY e.g.
    export HTTPFS_PROXY=hostname:port

    I created an independent (optional) module (instead of simply adding tests in hadoop/hdfs module), because one could have no HttpFs installed and running on his/her cluster.

    $ git pull https://github.com/kawaa/bigtop master

    https://github.com/apache/bigtop/pull/1.patch

----
commit a615547b4285812aea1a4eadb2b220e86e1ba802