Accumulo >> mail # user >> Re: [External]  Re: Problem importing directory to Accumulo table

+
Shrestha, Tejen [USA] 2012-07-17, 19:07
Re: [External] Re: Problem importing directory to Accumulo table
Did you configure hadoop to store your HDFS instance/data somewhere
other than /tmp? Look up the single node set up in the Hadoop docs.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Shrestha, Tejen [USA]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is the error that was produced.
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: File /tmp/files does not exist.
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.getFileStatus(RawLocalFileSystem.ja
> va:361)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.fs.FilterFileSystem.getFileStatus(FilterFileSystem.java:2
> 45)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.filecache.DistributedCache.getTimestamp(DistributedCache.
> java:509)
> at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.configureCommandLineOptions(JobClient.ja
> va:644)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJobInternal(JobClient.java:761)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:432)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.waitForCompletion(Job.java:447)
> at com.bah.applefox.plugins.loader.NGramLoader.run(NGramLoader.java:302)
> at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:65)
> at com.bah.applefox.ingest.Ingest.main(Ingest.java:133)
>

> On 7/17/12 12:50 PM, "Eric Newton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>You will need to look in the master/tserver logs for the reason.
>>
>>-Eric
>>
>>On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Shrestha, Tejen [USA]
>><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Below is the line I am using to do the Bulk Import:
>>>

>>> conn.tableOperations().importDirectory(table, dir, failureDir, false);
>>>

>>> Where conn is the connector to the ZooKeeper instance.  The problem is
>>>the
>>> error: "Internal error processing waitForTableOperation."

+
William Slacum 2012-07-17, 19:33