Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop Merge using three data sets

Re: Sqoop Merge using three data sets
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-11-12, 17:59
Hi Shouvanik,
sadly Sqoop currently do not have facility to remove deleted rows when merging multiple data sets. I would highly encourage you to file a feature request on [1] to add that. Feel free to give it a shot!

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP