From: Fatih Haltas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Setting Delimiter in Sqoop

Hi Everyone,

I am importing my data from postgresql to hdfs and I want to seperate each column by tab (\t) . Default settings of sqoop is using "," as delimiter which causes confusion in my mapreduce codes.

Could you please advise me about delimiter option of sqoop? What I want to do is sepearting each column by tab <\t> instead of comma.

Thanks very much.