Hive >> mail # dev >> maven build of itests

Re: maven build of itests
They could be to compile but they must execute after the package phase.
There are too ways to do that afaik:

1. As integration tests via the failsafe plugin

2. As a disconnected child as I have done

I prefer #2 and as I did the mavenization that is what we ended up with.