HBase >> mail # user >> Addition to Apache HBase Reference Guide

Re: Addition to Apache HBase Reference Guide
Mohammad,

Absolutely - that's exactly how open source projects grow! :) You can open up a JIRA for your suggested edits, and then either post your edits directly in the JIRA ticket, or, ideally, make the docs change yourself and post a patch (the reference guide is also part of the HBase source). How to do this is also explained on the reference guide:

http://hbase.apache.org/book/hbase.site.html

Ian