Flume >> mail # user >> Failover Processor + Load Balanced Processor?

Re: Failover Processor + Load Balanced Processor?
Thanks Arvind,

So in the load balanced scenario, if sink A goes down, and events go all to
sink B, does sink A's status ever get re-checked to be added back to the
pool?  Or once it's down, it's down?

Chris