Pig >> mail # user >> About Hadoop versions in PIG's Mapreduce Mode

+
于琰 2013-06-18, 08:12
Re: About Hadoop versions in PIG's Mapreduce Mode
The best way to find out is to run unit tests with those versions that
you're interested in. Please see ivy/libraries.properties for that.

I haven't tested Pig with 1.0.4, but it should work. I don't know about