HBase >> mail # user >> Join Using MapReduce and Hbase

+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-01-24, 13:19
Re: Join Using MapReduce and Hbase

Hi there-

Here is a comment in the RefGuide on joins in the HBase data model.

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#joins

Short answer, you need to do it yourself (e.g., either with an in-memory
hashmap or instantiating an HTable of the other table, depending on your
situation).

For other MR examples, see this...

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#mapreduce.example
On 1/24/13 8:19 AM, "Vikas Jadhav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi I am working join operation using MapReduce
>So if anyone has useful information plz share it.
>Example Code or New Technique along with existing one.
>Thank You.
>--
>*
>*