HBase >> mail # user >> Bulk Load on HBase 0.95.1-hadoop1

Re: Bulk Load on HBase 0.95.1-hadoop1
0.95 currently has all of the map-reduce code located in hbase-server
module.  Check there if you are just trying to poke around.  However
like JD said this is a developer release so make sure you're aware
there will be sharp edges.