Flume >> mail # user >> custome serializer

RE: custome serializer
Can you share any example?

From: shekhar sharma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 7:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: custome serializer

I think you can implement your custome sink, where you can take event body and header if any to HDFS...

Regardsm
Som
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Chhaya Vishwakarma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hi,

How can I write custom serializer to write event body and header to HDFS now I am getting only log messages which are written on HDFS. Timestamp and other information is not coming.
Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"