Hadoop >> mail # user >> Is that a good practice?

Re: Is that a good practice?
Harsh,

indeed, this has bitten me a while back, but now the default Cloudera
distribution configures them outside of /tmp

Really, as Eric has pointed out, I was making failure a regular occasion, by
bringing one computer down.

Thank you,
Mark