HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase wire compatibility

+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-02-13, 19:01
+
Ted Yu 2012-02-13, 19:03
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-02-13, 21:02
+
Ted Yu 2012-02-13, 21:18
+
Ted Yu 2012-02-13, 21:23
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-02-13, 22:04
+
Ted Yu 2012-02-13, 22:07
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-02-13, 22:22
+
Ted Yu 2012-02-13, 22:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-02-13, 23:23
+
Stack 2012-02-14, 00:09
+
Ted Yu 2012-02-14, 00:15
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-02-14, 00:58
+
Stack 2012-02-14, 01:10
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-02-14, 01:21
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-02-15, 01:30
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-02-15, 01:57
+
Ted Yu 2012-02-15, 20:09
+
lars hofhansl 2012-02-15, 20:12
+
Ted Yu 2012-02-15, 22:01
+
Stack 2012-02-15, 03:36
+
Stack 2012-02-21, 04:53
+
Devaraj Das 2012-02-16, 20:30
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-02-16, 20:48
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-02-16, 20:56
+
Jacques 2012-02-16, 22:27
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-02-16, 22:33
+
Jacques 2012-02-16, 22:41
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-02-16, 22:58
+
Jeff Whiting 2012-02-16, 23:04
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-02-16, 23:09
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2012-02-16, 23:11
+
Jeff Whiting 2012-02-16, 23:55
+
Stack 2012-02-17, 00:54
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-02-18, 01:30
Re: HBase wire compatibility
Enis,

You mean until Tuesday (the 21st), right?

Greg

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> While working on keeping bw compatibility for
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5371, I realized that it might
> be a good idea to include the co-processor interfaces into the scope as
> well. Although they are marked as advanced API's, and even if you wrap them
> under some java class, there will be need to access the functionality from
> clients, and they should be treated the same way as 3 and 4. Just something
> to consider until Thursday, I'll try to be there as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Enis
>
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Jeff Whiting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > What I'm suggesting may not be possible but it seems like it is worth
> > > keeping in mind through the design and implementation process.
> > >

> > There is already proof that what you suggest is possible.  asynchbase
> > is a 'lighter', 'incomplete' but
> > complete-enough-for-a-particular-purpose client that does much of what
> > you talk of except the bit about being in another language.
> >
> > St.Ack

+
Enis Söztutar 2012-02-21, 19:15
+