MapReduce, mail # user - whitelist feature of YARN

Re: whitelist feature of YARN
Sandy Ryza 2013-08-07, 06:07
YARN-521, which brings whitelisting to the AMRMClient APIs, is now included
in 2.1.0-beta.  Check out the doc for the relaxLocality paramater in
ContainerRequest in AMRMClient:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-common/blob/trunk/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/yarn/client/api/AMRMClient.java
and
I can help clarify here if anything's confusing.

-Sandy