Hadoop >> mail # user >> hadoop migration

+
bayee 2009-03-17, 04:33
+
Edward J. Yoon 2009-03-17, 04:58
+
W 2009-03-17, 05:05
+
Amandeep Khurana 2009-03-17, 05:13
+
W 2009-03-17, 05:28
+
Amandeep Khurana 2009-03-17, 05:31
+
nitesh bhatia 2009-03-22, 18:17
+
Philip M. White 2009-03-22, 18:49
Re: hadoop migration
On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 2:17 PM, nitesh bhatia
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bigtable ???
> Is it opensource ? I am not sure if google has released any code of
> bigtable. So far only 1 research paper is available.

No, Google has never released source code for MapReduce and BigTable.
Hadoop and HBase attempt to fill that gap.

-Stuart