HBase >> mail # dev >> Do we want HBASE-9820?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-24, 19:40
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-24, 19:49
Re: Do we want HBASE-9820?
Exact. But if anyone change that, typo, or anything, we will fail. So a
simple fix can avoid that. I'm not saying it's 100% required, but it's a
nice safety valve?
2013/10/24 Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> In hbase-common/src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml, we already have:
>
>   <property>
>     <name>hbase.master.logcleaner.plugins</name>
>
> <value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.TimeToLiveLogCleaner</value>
> If downstream project propagates default HBase configuration resources
> correctly, the change shouldn't be needed, right ?
>

> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Small and simple. Do we want it? Or not really good to have this
> hardcode?
> >
> > Another option is to exit if plugins is empty...

+
Ted Yu 2013-10-24, 20:33
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-24, 20:45