HBase >> mail # user >> question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-04, 06:25
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-04, 08:57
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-04, 09:00
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-07-04, 10:50
Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Asaf, the hdfsBlocksLocalityIndex is around 76 and it's 86 for the
regionserver which is under the heaviest load for IO.

Ram, I saw that you updated the JIRA saying the checksum metrics are
available in the regionserver. What group are they published under ? I
checked my ganglia stats and can't find it
under hbase.RegionServerDynamicStatistics. After looking at the code I
found that the metrics are registered under "regionserver" but on my
ganglia side I never see any metrics that are tagged as "regionserver". Am
I missing a config to send those metrics out to ganglia ?

Thanks,
Viral

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:50 AM, Asaf Mesika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What the hdfs data locality metric?
> And remote read and local read?

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-05, 06:21