HBase, mail # user - question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-05, 06:09
Asaf, the hdfsBlocksLocalityIndex is around 76 and it's 86 for the
regionserver which is under the heaviest load for IO.

Ram, I saw that you updated the JIRA saying the checksum metrics are
available in the regionserver. What group are they published under ? I
checked my ganglia stats and can't find it
under hbase.RegionServerDynamicStatistics. After looking at the code I
found that the metrics are registered under "regionserver" but on my
ganglia side I never see any metrics that are tagged as "regionserver". Am
I missing a config to send those metrics out to ganglia ?

Thanks,
Viral