HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase shell error

Re: HBase shell error
Your HBase shell isn't able to make a proper connection to ZooKeeper.
Have you configured the property hbase.zookeeper.quorum properly, and
is ZooKeeper fully up? We can help better if we have more info about
your environment.

--
Harsh J