Avro, mail # user - Correct avsc definition for array of external object's

+
Lewis John Mcgibbney 2013-11-08, 20:19
+
Doug Cutting 2013-11-08, 20:36
+
Lewis John Mcgibbney 2013-11-08, 20:48
+
David M. Carr 2013-11-08, 23:44
Re: Correct avsc definition for array of external object's
Lewis John Mcgibbney 2013-11-09, 01:36
Hi David,
Thanks for the heads up.

--